I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Cross Courtney Recount

It was a cold sunny day in Wellington, but there's time to talk about the weather because I here to tell you about Cross Courtney. We were all inside the all nervous about this whole running thing. We went out in our year groups, year 7 girls, year 7 boys, year 8 girls and then the year 8 boys. The year 7 girls went out first, I got to nervous when they got called out because I was next. The girls warmed up and they went off. Year 7 boys got called outside, we all warmed up really hard then we lined up getting ready to run. We were off running a block run then up a steep hill were I fell over but I was back up running on my feet. We ran underneath the bridge and we were almost to the collage field. Finally I was at the top field sprinting down the underneath the tunnel. I'm almost at the finish line saying to myself.Finally I was at the finish line coming 83rd place. I did my best I could, finally it's over.

      Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.