I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Wednesday, 22 May 2013

How to Paint a Scooter

Make sure you have parent supervision.

1. Set up a small bench were you can paint your scooter.

2. Take your scooter apart.

3. Get some string and thread it through the bars, do same with the deck.

4. Spray the metal primer on your scooter and the deck and then hang it up somewhere to dry. (Do about 2 or 3 coats)

5. Once the primer has dry start spraying the coloured paint on your bars and the deck. Hang that up as well. (Do 3 coats)

6. Once scooter has dried put your scooter together and then you can start riding. 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.