I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Wednesday, 27 February 2013

The Bike Ride

There were two men named Tony and Bob, they decided to go for a bike ride              in a forest. 

They started to ride their bikes but it started to rain but they kept on riding. They saw birds and ducks in a river beside them. 

Tony wasn't looking where he was going then BOOM he crashed. He thought that he broke his leg because he was in a lot of pain. Bob realized he had to help Tony and fast. He knew the only way to get tony out of the bush was by helicopter. Bob then looked at his phone and said to Tony, "I've got phone reception,"I can call the hospital and they can send out a helicopter. 

"OK" said Tony in a painful way. 

"I think I can see a clearing in the land up ahead", said Bob. "I'll carry you up there.

So Bob took him to the open land and placed him down carefully and they waited for the helicopter. 

The helicopter finally came so they got in the helicopter and it was a half an hour flight to the hospital.

Once they got to the hospital Tony got an x-ray of his leg but he was so lucky that nothing was broken.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.